Shame On Me

This afternoon. All alone. At ITC Kuningan. I just wanted to eat at Pizza Hut. I entered the restaurant. Ordering the food. Enjoying my lunch. Eating my smoke-soy-spaghetti bite by bite. Then, I finished it all within 10 minutes. Leaving my chair and walking out of the restaurant.

Suddenly, I heard a waitress called (I thought) somebody else, "Mam, wait...!!!"
I looked back and saw her there with a bill on her hand, she said, "sorry Mam, you haven't paid yet!!"

Oh....my gosh.....help me, I was so ashamed that I thought I'd better commit suicide.

What's happened to my brain? Overloading???? Reducing???? Stop working????

Whatever it is, today I just feel so HUMILIATED.

2 comments:

Anonymous February 20, 2008 at 5:10 PM  

cucian kering banget...
next time, kalo mau lunch ajak-2 dong... kayak nggak punya temen aja. ^_^

Anonymous February 21, 2008 at 8:06 AM  

sebenernya pergi ke sananya sama temen tapi dia nggak mau mkn, akhirnya gue bersolo karir & berakhir tragis, hiks...hiks....