Every Day is a Beautiful Day

I had a pillow talk with Najla couple days a go. Our topic was the name of the days. At the end of our talk, I asked her about her favorite day and I was a bit surprised to find out her response:

Mama: Kak, what's your favorite day?
Najla: Everyday is my favorite day, ma
Mama: How come?
Najla: I love Monday because I have a piano lesson on that day, while Tuesday is nice because there is Physics Education at school, Wednesday is fun because I will have a choir practice for my activity unit at school, Thursday is also great because one of the subjects at school is computer lesson and I love Friday because it's the last day of school and weekend will always be my favorite.
Mama: Well...it seems mama need to learn from you, kak..
 
Lesson of the day:
If we focus more on the things we like and pay less attention to the things we don't like perhaps we might enjoy life more!!!

4 comments:

mei April 28, 2012 at 9:06 PM  

i should learn from najla as well... thanks ya najla... :)

riana April 30, 2012 at 1:06 PM  

@auntie mei: hehe...you're welcome:))

mia May 2, 2012 at 9:23 PM  

*tertohok*

Out of the blue saya yang jarang blogwalking akhir-akhir ini kepikiran buka blog Mbak Riana dan kalimat Najla tepat menembus sasaran. Thank you kakak untuk mengingatkan betapa berharganya hari lepas hari :)

riana May 3, 2012 at 10:34 PM  

@auntie mia: you're welcome...ternyata tidak hanya mama najla yg tertohok, hehe...*warm hugs*