Najla's Sandals Collections

My hubby is a kind of quiet person. He gives comments very rare. Totally different with his wife who keeps commenting on everything, hehe...God's fair, a quiet man meets a witty woman.

This conversation took place last weekend when we're ready to attend a relative wedding party in Serang.

me : "Ayah, please get Najla's sandals."
ayah : "Okay".
He went to the sandals rack and suddenly shouted.
ayah : "My goodness......".
me : "What?"
ayah : " I'm just wondering...Najla's sandals collections are soooo...many, as many as her mom's collection".
me : @#$%&*@#

I never thought that my hubby realizes that his wife is a sale-addict, hehe..

Moral of the story:
Never ignoring a quiet person.
Silence does not mean not knowing.

Dedicated to Ayah, istri tetep boleh belanja kan???? hihi.....

4 comments:

Anonymous April 17, 2008 at 5:02 PM  

wadaaa.... bukan cuma TBS-sale-addict tho?

Anonymous April 18, 2008 at 2:16 PM  

bukan jeng, addict ini berlaku juga untuk baju, tas, sepatu, sandal, buku, apalagi ya??? hehe....banyak ya, apalagi kalo baca 'sale' atau 'buy one get two', 'discount up to 70%', langsung kalap, hihi....

Ingks April 18, 2008 at 2:47 PM  

aduh, aku jadi keinget masa lalu mba.. bersama sama kalap kalo ngeliat sale.. hihihi

ternyata masih berlanjut sampai sekarang ya.. hm.. .ck ck ck..

sama doooongg!

hehehehe

Anonymous April 21, 2008 at 11:07 AM  

woi....ingkan, kapan ya kita bisa kalap bareng lagi??? btw...sogo lagi sale tu.....hehe....