A Fresh Caramel Tea


One of my best friends who just returned from Singapore gave me this caramel flavored tea as a souvenir. The taste of the tea is very rich. I try to add some milk on it and it's just felt heaven. Unfortunately I couldn't find this tea in Jakarta. I have already browsed around the supermarket in Jakarta and get nothing.

The tea is actually produced in Bekasi, Indonesia but it seems it is an exported product. Therefore it is not sold in Indonesia *sigh*. Whoaaa...should I go to Singapore just to buy this super fresh tea? *crying*

4 comments:

YNa March 4, 2011 at 2:57 PM  

hehe, lucu jg ya.. produk dalam negeri tp harus beli dari luar negeri :D

very rich taste and like heaven? hm, jd ngiler pingin nyoba hehe

riana March 6, 2011 at 1:21 PM  

@MbYana: Iya, rasanya enak banget, beda, mungkin karena baru pertama kali minum cuma sayangnya teh ini nggak dijual di Indonesia..:(

kiky March 6, 2011 at 9:11 PM  

grand lucky sebrang kantor gue ngga ada?

riana March 7, 2011 at 2:51 PM  

@Kiky: Eh...grand lucky SCBD itu masih eksis ya? ntar mampir deh, thx infonya..:)