A-N-T-U-S-I-A-S

The girls' school has no ranking system. However to make students feel special, one of the ways is by awarding them with special rewards. Every month the class teacher will award some students as Student of the Month. The categories for this award are so many. I think it depends on the teacher's creativity since all students will get this award sooner or later within two semesters. The categories could be: the most disciplined student, the most helpful student, the most creative student, etc.

Last couple weeks ago Zea said that she had an important information for me. Well...okay, what is it girl? Then she gave me her award certificate. Wow...congrats, girl. You made us proud. She smiled from ear to ear. But when I was about to leave, she suddenly asked, "Ma, antusias itu artinya apa?"

0 comments: