Massage

I've been a massage addict for so long. I loved it more when I had my two babies. Since I had to stay awake in the middle of the nights, breastfeeding them, changing their diapers, it made the needs to get massage were even more.

Couple months a go, I saw a billboard nearby my parents' home, mentioning that a massage center's just open. It's organized by a masseur and his wife, also a masseuse . They're an-old-blind- couple. I had no experiences being massaged by a blind masseuse before. I was curious, why not give it a try?

Finally, last weekend, I got the chance to experience it. Here she was, the masseuse. She massaged me gently, rubbing and kneading my body to stimulate my blood circulation. I almost felt asleep. One hour's been over. I felt fresh. It's not bad at all. Worth to try.

While messaging me, I asked questions about her family. She told me that she had one son and two daughters. One is a doctor, the other one is a lawyer assistance, and the youngest is still in college. Wow.....amazing. I admired her and her husband for being such a great parents. You're great.

0 comments: