Strike

Last night, on my way home, after getting off the train, I was a kind of shocked to see no angkot at the train station. According to abang becak and abang ojek (or should I say owjeg?hihi), the angkot went on strike.

Oh...my God, how could I get home? Becak? Impossible. Abang becak could die if he had to take me home. It's still around 10 km from here to my home plus the road was up and down. My home is located in hills area. Beautiful surrounding. Fresh air but....it's far, as I said before pelosok.

Other option, ojek? yeah...but abang ojek knew their position were very important that night. They offered very high tariff in an arrogant way. Maybe, if it's possible, they would offer their services in US Dollar, ...arrrgggghh......

After having tight bargaining (as usual emak2 nggak afdol kalo nggak nawar) , I found a friendly abang ojek. Friendly meant he offered reasonable price.

Along the roads, I saw many high school students walked. I felt pity for them. Walking in the rainy night for hours. I didn't know what the strike protest for. Whatever it was, hopefully it can be settled amicably very soon. So everybody 'll be happy.

How about today, is the strike still on???? Hopefully not.

0 comments: