Girls in Pictures

Finally, I could match my family members' (my hubby, my two daughters, Najla, Nayzea & me) schedule to get together and have family pictures session. We arrived at the studio around 11 a.m. I had prepared 2 (two) sets of costumes for all of them.

The nightmares began when Nayzea cried, perhaps she's shocked to see the photographer, a totally new person for her. Najla, who at first was still calm, started to get restless, then continued with screaming. Well....then...as we could guess, both of them becoming non-cooperative children and starting their never ending crying out loud. What a perfect moment!!!

Oh....my goodness, gave me more patience, helped me to control my emotion. Relax....relax....easy, just took a deep breath, one..two..three...kept in mind that they were still too small to understand the meaning of having a family picture.

Moral of the story:
If you plan to have a family picture, wait till your children reach well.... at least 5 (five) years old. so, they already realize that they have to follow the photographer's instructions. Unless, you have extra energy to cope with their never ending screaming and crying.

Nevertheless, here are the pictures, taken with blood and tears (welll....this time I'm exaggerating, hehe...), ok ...enjoy!!!







5 comments:

Anonymous March 3, 2008 at 3:17 PM  

Cute... :)
Mana dia mom & dad nya?
4 tahun bisa kok... tergantung anaknya siiih... hihihi...

Ingks March 3, 2008 at 5:27 PM  

lhoo katanya family foto, kok cuma krucils aja niy? hehehe...

the girls look so cute deh mba...

kisses from me yaaa...

Anonymous March 4, 2008 at 9:39 AM  

To N.G.
Iya...ya.. 4 thn harusnya bisa, cuma kayaknya anak2 gue brutal semua, padahal mamanya pendiem gini, hehe....

Anonymous March 4, 2008 at 9:41 AM  

Hei tante ingkan, yg layak tayang baru si krucil nih...yg lain belum lolos casting, hehe....

Anonymous March 6, 2008 at 12:25 PM  

Halah... Pendiam? pliz deh... :)

PIZ AH!