Lovely Things

Things that made me happy lately:

1.Finally I got the opportunity to try "Bebek Goreng Pak Slamet" at Cireunde, Pondok Cabe. This place was just opened and always full during weekends. It's yummy, as a duck lover, I have to admit that it's worth to try. Hope, the menu could be added more, so we have more choices instead of fried ducks only.

2. Got Rumah Cantik Citra voucher from a friend of mine, Noni, thanks dear. I tried the body scrub and face massage (totok wajah). It's really a cozy place & nice service. Salute to Unilever.

3. As a book freak, I was so excited at Periplus, enjoying their 25% discount on all book items by using HSBC credit card, yay...I bought 5 new books ("The Winner Stands Alone" by Paulo Coelho, "In the Kitchen" by Monica Ali, "When You Are Engulfed In Flames" by David Sedaris, "The White Tiger" by Aravind Adiga, and last but not least "Remember Me?" by Sophie Kinsella).

4. After absent for quite sometime (got pregnant, breastfeeding, got 2nd pregnancy, and dealing with other baby's stuff),finally I got the opportunity to watch Teater Koma, "Tanda Cinta (The Metaphor of Love)" at Komunitas Salihara. I love it.

5. Curious about "Claudia/Jasmine" the movie after reading the recommendation here. Bought the VCD, watched it and eventually enjoyed it.

6. Enjoying a four-day-holiday (Thursday-Sunday), having quality time with my girls.

7. Planning to start traveling again (after off for quite sometime). So excited about it.

2 comments:

kiky May 24, 2009 at 11:47 AM  

Hi, salam kenal! Glad I hop to this blog! White Tiger bagus tuh, India ama Indonesia rada mirip nasib 'anak miskin' nya :(.
I enjoy your blog, gue malah belum pernah baca buku dari pengarang Jepang sebelumnya, kayaknya harus mulai niy :)
PS: your daughter is cute!

najlazea May 25, 2009 at 7:40 AM  

dear Kiky, thx for dropping by.
"White Tiger" bagus ya? padahal pas mau beli agak ragu2, berarti harus dibaca duluan nih..:))