A Tiring Week

I just finished joining a-3-day-training at one of the biggest Finance Consultant in Jakarta, it's conducted from Friday till Sunday, at 8.00 AM - 06.00 PM, yep...it's true no weekend this week, no leyeh-leyeh day, no time for playing with my girls, no time for blogging, unless for facebooking as the only one relaxing thing for me *excuse*.

The topic of the training actually were so interesting, the facilitators were also great persons, they're all experts in their field, therefore they presented their material in such an excellent ways, but...one thing that I learned and it's so important that every human has limitation, after 5 days of working, we need a day off.

Since the topic is a bit serious, we supposed to be in our best condition in order to easily absorbing what the facilitator conveyed, but on our second day, our body and mind were not so 'cooperative' anymore. In fact, I ended up at Bersih Sehat, had a one hour massage to recharge my self, I was afraid I would not be able to attend the last day of training.

I dont't know what crossing my Japanese boss' thought to create such a weekend training, doesn't he learn that he will not get a maximum result since he forced human capacity? Even, the Consultant Office Staff said that this is the first time for them to conduct a weekend training.

Well...being a leader is not easy after all...that's what I learned in the training.

0 comments: