Wish List

Some thoughts just come to my mind:

1. Taking my little girls to Pekan Raya Jakarta, Taman Safari Indonesia, Taman Buah Mekarsari, Rumah Keramik F. Widayanto at Tanah Baru, and Kampung Betawi Setu Babakan.

2. Taking my 2nd child, Nayzea, to Kiddy Cut, her Dora-look-haircut is getting more gondrong. Need to prepare myself seriously, incase she screams and scares other customers..:))

3. Visiting my parents' hometown and my place of birth, Banda Aceh and its surrounding.

4. Stop worrying and start enjoying everything.

4 comments:

echy June 9, 2009 at 8:26 AM  

for me...#3 and #4


it's been 2 years since the last "pulang kampuang" hehehe..

"Stop worrying and start enjoying everything" omg, aku pikir ini penyakit akut para emak-emak...what can I say..too many jobs to do..and I only have two hands to use...aarrrgghhhh :D

anyway, enjoy your day..


-echy-

najlazea June 9, 2009 at 3:57 PM  

dear Echy,

2 years? still ok, me? it's been ages I left my kampung, it's just too far *excuse*.

being emak2 is never easy *another excuse* hehe ...

have a great day...

rgds,

riana

ingkan June 12, 2009 at 3:21 PM  

it it is my wish that your wishes are granted mbak.. :)
aminnn...

najlazea June 13, 2009 at 9:56 AM  

dear Ingkan,

thank you for your prayer, wish the best things for you n fam, too.

aminnn...