After 7 Years

There's a Warung Pecel Lele nearby my parents' home. Last weekend, my hubby and I had dinner there.

Hubby: I remember 7 years a go, we had our first dinner together here. And you know what, it's all still the same

Me
: You mean the taste of the food. Yep, they're good in maintaining their quality


Hubby
: I am not talking about food. I am talking about you. Yes...you, after all this time, what I feel inside about you is still the same. Nothing's changed


Me
:
*speechless, touched, flattered, grateful*

Thank you Ayah, for all great moments that we share together. You rock. Love you more and more each day.

4 comments:

Ariza November 12, 2009 at 7:53 AM  

aaahhhh,,hubby nya romantisss mbaaaa.... pasti mba meleleh-leleh deeeeh,,,:)

riana November 12, 2009 at 2:28 PM  

@ Icha: Iya, saking terpukaunya hingga saya nyaris keselek nasi uduk *lebay*...:D

kiky November 15, 2009 at 7:28 PM  

*ikutan meleleh* :))
so sweet of him, congrats for both of you...:)

btw, what's your YM ID? mine is kyfird, go add me...

riana November 16, 2009 at 11:13 AM  

@ Kiky: Thx a lot....btw, I already added you in my YM, pls check.