My Lucky Week


It seemed that last week was my lucky week since I received 2 free books, a novel, Entrok and a graphic novel, Warna Air 2.

It's all started when I bought More Indonesia magazine August edition. The magazine offered 20 Entrok novel for free. I sent an e-mail and suddenly last week mister postman came and delivered the novel. Yay...the novel is written down by Okky Madasari. I am still reading it, a very interesting novel.

My luck didn't stop there, on the same week, I suddenly received an e-mail from Mbak Dwi Astuti from Promosi Fiksi Gramedia Pustaka Utama, she said that she really appreciated my review about Kim Dong Hwa graphic novel, Warna Tanah 1 and as their appreciation, Gramedia would send me the second book of the trilogy, Warna Air 2. I am so honored that my simple review could be appreciated that much.

Can't wait to read those 2 books in the middle of this hustle and bustle, i.e. the Lebaran day is getting closer, the nanny will take leave very soon, be ready to turn into Upik Abu, the mudik plan is also on the list and not to forget the most important part, the packing, one of the exhausting things to do.

All in all, these presents really made my day. Big thanks to More Indonesia magazine and Mbak Dwi Astuti from Gramedia.

2 comments:

gerandis September 22, 2010 at 6:35 AM  

wah selamat ya mbak! bisa gitu barengan dapet novel gratis :)
bdw aq juga udah punya warna air loh, dapet kado dari temen! tapi blon aq buka, msh nunggu antrian :)

riana September 23, 2010 at 4:40 PM  

@Perez: Iya....seneng bgt kalo dapet hadiah buku, eh...ini lgs dapet 2 buku, rejeki ramadhan, hehe...

Warna Air bagusss loh, tetep seindah buku pertama *jd inget belum sempet bikin reviewnya akibat sibuk ini-itu selama lebaran*......