February



Time flies, it's February already. The raining comes again , maybe welcoming the coming Lunar New Year, February 7, 2008.

It is still one month to go before Najla's 3rd birthday (March 1, 2008), but my mind has already full of a lot of ideas to celebrate her birthday. Contacting her school teachers and asking about having birthday party at her school, looking for goodies bags at the best-goodie-bag-seller-in-town which is ITC Ambassador since it is close to my office ( I am a member there due to my very often visit, he...he), in fact I had ordered the goodies bags ( I know it's too early, he...he), now I still browse here and there to find the birthday's stuffs, such as the hats, the balloons, the candles, the invitation cards, the birthday cake, and the like. Sounds like having a huge birthday party, he...he..well say that I am just an over-excited mom when it comes to my children stuffs (all moms do the same, don't they?), not only their birthday stuffs but also their dresses, their story books, their toys, etc....etc... No wonder that our small home becoming smaller with all those children stuffs.

Well....Najla is 2 years and 11 months today while Nayzea is 13 months (she's still learning how to walk and talk well). I remembered 2 (two) years a go, when Najla was 13 months, I got my 2nd pregnancy, my doctor said I had to stop breastfeeding her, I was so sorry at that time. But thank God, she has grown up as a strong and cheerful kid, easy to make friend, easy to remember songs, yeah she's just a singer wannabe, love singing very much. Nayzea has grown up not as big as her sister did when she was her age, but still I am grateful for all, moreover, to date I am still able to breastfeed her, hope I can do it for two years.

Becoming a mom is really something.

2 comments:

Unknown February 1, 2008 at 11:19 AM  

So cuuuuuuttteeee.... :)
Lucky you, you can breastfeed your Zea (& Najla?) more than 1 year.. I only got 4 months for my son... hiks...

Anonymous February 4, 2008 at 10:36 AM  

tess aja nich yaaa