Holiday

Yes...it was holiday, Lunar New Year came, accompanied by heavy rain all night long, cloudy atmosphere, but still I pray to have more prosperous life through this coming year.

Najla's school, TK Seruni, exchanged the school day. All students must come on Thursday, while Friday will be considered as holiday. I took her to school by ojek (attention: it's not owjeg...kenapa gue jadi chincha lawra? hehe...). She's so excited having me as her company, usually her grandma who takes her to school. After she entered her classroom, I joined the parents meeting in other classroom. The agenda of the meeting was to prepare the program on TK Seruni's Open House which will be held on Saturday, March 1, 2008 (yay.....it's Najla's 3rd birthday). Beside that, the principal also invited a psychologist who shared a lot of thoughts, inputs ,solutions, etc....on parenting stuffs. It's really interesting. Wish we could get this kind of opportunity more often. It's useful.

In the afternoon, having nothing interesting to do, finally I decided to visit Cinere Mall (a small-and-standard-mall-but-full-of-visitors). I came across a new photo studio promotion. They offered limited family package for only Rp 250,000,- we'll get 20 pictures in 4R album, a CD, 2 (two) costumes for parents and kids, it's quite cheap, right??? Since I don't have any family pictures (in the studio) yet, well why not try it? I registered my family and wait till the studio contact us. Can't wait to have that chance.

2 comments:

Anonymous February 8, 2008 at 4:05 PM  

Nanti fotonya di share ya... :)

Anonymous February 8, 2008 at 4:37 PM  

pasti jeng, tunggu tgl mainnya.