Our (belated) 8th Wedding Anniversary

I remember the first time we met
You said, "It's 2 days after my birthday, you suppose to be my birthday present"
I was flatterred at the moment

2 weeks later, you proposed me
7 months later, we declared our vows to share life in good and bad time
3 years later, our love blessing,
Najlanandari Anugrah Cinta was born
5 years later, our Renggali Flower,
Nayzea Renggali Mewangi came to complete our package of happiness

Time flies
It has been 8 years now
I just want to say thank you for being here
You make me feel loved, secured, peaceful and happy
No one can make me feel the way I feel about you
Love you more and more each day
As always

(celebrated on April 5, 2010)

2 comments:

ferina April 9, 2010 at 6:03 PM  

happy anniversary, mbak :)

riana April 12, 2010 at 1:26 PM  

@Ferina: thx a lot, dear..:)