Three Hectic yet Fun Days in Singapore

We spent the last three days in Singapore. We stayed at Jen Orchardgateway Hotel. The hotel location is quite accessible since it is above Orchard Gateway mall and Somerset MRT station is within walking distance as well. 

I took Najla and Zea to Garden by the Bay. This is their first visit thus they're so very excited enjoying everything in there. Walking along every garden and stepping on the Cloud Walk were some of their favorite activities. I also love this place. I enjoy the beautiful different variation of flowers and trees, a man-made forest completing with a waterfall, a playground, water splash for the kids and more. I guess this place is on my top list on places to visit in Singapore now. Glad to find other new exciting place instead of all busy and crowded malls there.  

I found Singapore is quite hectic now especially since we stayed around Orchard area. Every place is full. Furthermore on Friday and Saturday night, we got difficulties to find a peaceful place to have our dinner. Perhaps it's also due to the coming Christmas, people shop here and there. In spite of the crowded atmosphere, the good things about christmas are beautiful ornaments and decoration spread all over every shopping malls. 

However my girls said that the best part of this holiday is the rooftop swimming pool at Jen Orchard Hotel. It's too good to be true. This awesome view finally made my hubby and I let the girls experience one of their magic moments which was swimming in the evening on a rooftop of the hotel accompanied by twinkling stars. Although it's a bit hard to ask them to leave the pool later on still I realized that they smiled in their sleep that night.

2 comments:

kiky January 1, 2015 at 8:12 PM  

didn't enjoy ke orchard lagi ih...
toooo any people

riana January 1, 2015 at 8:30 PM  

@kiky: iyahhh…diriku pun begitu, ga sanggup lagi dorong-dorongan, rebutan, panas, dll, butuh tempat yang senyap & damai #PastiFaktorU ini :p