Lately, I'm in Love with....

After more than 13 years becoming a 9 to 5 employee, lately I just feel tired. Out of the blue, I begin to think to quit, to resign, to leave it all behind and start a totally new thing. But...what does it suppose to be? Thinking, imagining, dreaming again and again and still a lot of options, too many actually, scattering in my head.

  1. Checking this blog really making me want to take a sewing class and dreaming someday I'll be able to sew clothes, bags, wallets, etc for my girls.
  2. While looking at this blog and her cute cakes and cookies, put me in a big dilemma, either to join sewing class or cooking class first or even both of them at the same time? hohoho....
  3. or taking writing class and someday I can produce great stories as written by one of my favorite author here.
  4. Amazed by beautiful pictures here, don't blame me if I suddenly want to buy a new camera and learn how to take a good picture.

Okay, stop it, the list will go on and on, I know I am just a person with so many dreams, well...at this moment, I am going to enjoy my life, spend great time with my two princesses and at last feel grateful for all.

0 comments: