The Social Network


As a Facebook account owner, I was curious to watch this movie. I wanted to know how Mark Zuckerberg could be an accidental billionaire in such a young age. Never thought that the movie is a bit serious. I didn't say that I didn't enjoy it. I just thought that the movie could be more fun.

According to my hubby (who doesn't have a facebook account), "It's ironic. Actually Zuckerberg's purpose of creating this social network was to get more friends , but unfortunately at the moment he launched the Facebook, he'd already lost his friends."

Yup, after facebook's launched and Zuckerberg claimed that he's the founder, he directly faced several legalsuits from his friends. Perhaps, the answer of this condition was as stated in the movie tagline: You don't get to 500 million friends without making a few enemies. Yes, as simple as that.

The movie is based on the book The Accidental Billionaires by Ben Mezrich.

2 comments:

alaya November 8, 2010 at 2:44 PM  

i just watched the movie last night :)

riana November 9, 2010 at 9:19 AM  

@alaya: hey..you watched it too,did you enjoy it?..:)