I am a Craft Addict



That's the tagline of 15th Inacraft, the biggest handicraft exhibition, which is held on April 24-28, 2013 at JCC. Inacraft is my guilty pleasure. I regularly visit it every year until I am so familiar with the products sold there but still there are always things to buy. Perhaps the uniqueness and the good quality of the stuff, and  also sometimes I still can bargain and get a very reasonable price that make my heart so weak against the urge to purchase several products there *excuse*.

I visited Inacraft on the first day in order to have a bit relaxed atmosphere in exploring those interesting handicraft booths. I end up buying several nice products such as: boxes from Cayenne (hey...they give 30% discount on all products), cute mini magnets to be put on the fridge in the form of famous products e.g Oreo, Silver Queen, Sari Roti, etc (unfortunately I forgot the name of that super creative seller), alphabet ceramic necklaces for Najla and Zea from Keramiku, a red painted hijab from Zania (isn't it beautiful?) and an elegance blouse from Unique (can't wait to wear it). I guess Inacraft will always be one of the best exhibition I heart of and moreover every time I am there and see lots of enthusiastic expatriates attend and purchase the products really make me so proud to be Indonesian.    

0 comments: