Ocehan Si Mbot


It’s been such a long time I become a silent reader of si Mbot blog. But, since I don’t have a Multiply blog, I can’t say hi and give comment to the blog owner.

I always enjoy si Mbot writing. Just a simple stories. Mostly daily activities but they usually make me burst into laugter.

When I read in si Mbot blog that his stories will be published in a book, I directly contact www.inibuku.com and ordered it.

I know this book will not dissapoint me. The stories are really funny. Enjoyable. It’s about stories happen in the cubicle aka office. Started from the recruitment process, daily activities in the cubicle, how the employees interact with each other, etc.

For you who experience bad days in the office, dealing with annoying boss, horrible clients, and the like, I suggest to buy and read this book. I am sure this book will brighten your day. Promise.

3 comments:

Agung Nugroho October 27, 2008 at 7:13 PM  

terima kasih buat supportnya :-) sering2 mampir ke Mbot's HQ ya :-))

Anonymous October 28, 2008 at 2:45 PM  

waduh.....senangnya mas Agung mampir ke sini, ditunggu karya-karya selanjutnya ya, mas!

Agung Nugroho April 30, 2009 at 12:13 AM  

Permisi... buat yang udah baca buku "Ocehan si Mbot: Gilanya Orang Kantoran", gue harapkan kesediaannya untuk mengisi kuesioner online-nya ya... biar buku selanjutnya bisa lebih keren, gitu. Terima kasih sebelumnya! :-)