Lebaran Holiday


Just got back from Lampung, my hubby's hometown. As usual, on 1st Lebaran Day, we did Ied prayer at my parents' place, then asked forgiveness with each other, continued with eating ketupat and other delicious food, at last we said good bye and ready to leave Jakarta.

It's always nice to go to Lampung on 1st Lebaran day, the road was empty, it took only 6 hours to get there. The activities there was full of visiting relatives and eating...eating..and eating.

Since my girls couldn't sleep without air conditioned bedroom *oh...gosh*, instead of staying at their grandma's house, we needed to check in a nearby hotel. This time we stayed at this new hotel, just opened for 3 months, nice hotel, located in the central of Bandar Lampung, easy to reach and close to my parents-in-law's house.

This trip is purely for lebaran trip, therefore no traveling to any recreation place at all, beside the places were so crowded, our silaturahmi agenda also so tight *sigh*.

One thing that I noted in this mudik trip was this time the mudik members only consisted of 4 persons, yay..finally we could do travelling without any nanny, just the 4 of us, my hubby, me & the girls!

Still, there's also a thing that I regretted a lot, yup, I had 10 days of holidays and had no chance to read even a single book, so busy with mudik stuff and domestic chores *excuse*.....shame on me.

0 comments: